Search Engine Optimization, also known as SEO refers to the process of improving the visibility of a website on search engine result pages. It is done by incorporating friendly search engine elements into a website. A successful search engine optimization campaign carefully selects the relevant keywords on which the on-page optimization is designed to make search engine algorithms prominent.
When talking about SEO services India, Google has developed automatic as well as regular algorithms that rank your site. They send “spiders” to “crawl” to your site and check it for over 100 indicators that decide whether your site is valuable or just useless. These indicators include many things like the domain age, back links, website traffic, fresh content, etc.
SEO Company India has to making sure that those spiders are happy with what they find. It is one tremendously complex field which constantly keeps on changing but in all the chaos, there are still few constants which have remained true since the beginning.
Basics of SEO Blogging:
1. One needs a own domain name and hosting: The first and the foremost thing that bloggers need to know is that one needs an own domain name and hosting. The free blog set ups do not favor any of your SEO efforts. This happens because people think if you’re serious about your own blog, you will get domain name and even host it yourself and, Google only wants sites which are trustworthy and serious.
2. Solve problems with original content: Always remember that Google’s whole and major purpose is to provide their customers with relevant and of use search results. Everything they do is built around this premise. And to make yourself stand out of the crowd and be realistic is to create useful content which solves the problems of the people. SEO Services Company looks into this category and provides you with original content. They also make sure of certain things while publishing your blogs:
Photos– Use original images and photos and the way you use them to your best advantage is the challenge.
Videos– Use more of tutorials or to do video posts with your webcam. This builds links and also generates traffic from Youtube and mobile devices.
Tools and plug-ins– If you develop an original tool and install it on your site, then you will be at the top of the Google rankings.
3. Build relevant back links in a natural way: A back link refers to a situation when another website links back up to your site from their site. Not all back links are created equally. Things you should know about back links are: that never buy them, the source from which the back link is generating matters a lot and use relevant anchor text to target the keywords.
4. Make sure your theme is SEO-optimized: SEO services India provide with the main two components of SEO: on site things like optimization of your theme and off site things like back links and social media. Optimization of them is important and main as it help Google in identifying whether its a trustworthy site or not. A well-designed theme is also very important for the brand image. It makes you stand out of the competition.
5. Fix your permalink structure: Permalinks is how people locate your blogs and its internal posts as well as pages. They are made up of the root and various extensions. It’s very important to have a high-quality permalink structure. You can change the permalink structure Word Press anytime. But if you regularly change permalinks remember that your old back links would also be broken.
6. Install a sitemap: One of the easiest and best thing that you can do is install a Google Sitemap plug-in which provides you with a full map of all your pages, posts, and the various archives. It’s the most used by people and works quite well.
7. Comment on other blogs: One of the best SEO strategies is commenting on other authorised blogs, this helps in generating more traffic, relationships and exposure. It is also counted as a back link. In some blogs, one can leave anchor text in comments as they are not worried about the user names.
8. Build your social media profiles: When talking about SEO strategy, the major strategies should aim and focus on social media pages like Facebook, twitter, Instagram. It will come as a surprise to you, but Google looks for social media as article’s relevance and authority. If hundreds of people tweet about something that you have written, there are chances the topic might become trending and you might generate a lot of traffic and followers.
9. Use SEO plug-ins: There are many Word Press plug-ins that you may find and can install to get some help with SEO. One of the best to start with is the All in One SEO Pack which does so many nasty little things for you and for your benefit. Apart from that, there are also many other SEO plug-ins that open ups to audience and they can see what you are using and what everyone else is using.
10. Read, study and use SEOmoz: The best resource for SEO related material that you will find anywhere in the world is just at MOZ. The content on the blog might be little over your head but one can always begin to observe the trends, best practices and tactics. Even by reading just one or two article in a week will help you in increasing your SEO knowledge and the way to write keeping in mind the SEO. Using of keywords properly is the most important things. By reading and writing, your SEO knowledge will keep growing stronger and blossoming further.
When it comes to choosing SEO services India, keep in mind Varsharthi. It falls in the category of best Digital Marketing Company in India. It’s a SEO Services Company with experienced experts that have skills and that specialize in putting keywords in the proper use. They provide you with very reliable services.